Marshall Township Board Meeting Minutes
October 16, 2017
The meeting was called to order by Supervisor Bosserd at 7:03 p.m.
Present: Albaugh, Bosserd, George, Lyng
Richard Kellogg led the Pledge of Allegiance
Motion by Albaugh, 2nd by Lyng to approve the Agenda. Motion carried.
Reports were accepted as printed/presented.
Motion to approve by Albaugh, 2nd by Lyng:
1) Minutes of September 18, 2017 meeting
2) Correction to minutes of June 19, 2017
3) Outstanding bills of $49,297.66
4) Renewal of appointments to Construction Board of Appeals
5) Review by Bauckham Sparks of PA425 Water & Sewer Agreement
6) Confirmation of approval for driveway removal/replacement by Damron
Roll Call Vote: Yes – Lyng, Bosserd, Albaugh, George Motion carried.
Audience comments: Mr. Kellogg noted that gravel trucks are starting their hauling at 4:00 a.m. and asked if anything could be done about the early hour. Mr. Bosserd will call Carr Bros., who does the hauling.
Board Member comments: Mr. Lyng gave an update of the Planning Commission meeting, bringing the Board up to date on the agreement between Dan Stulberg of Backroads Saloon and the Planning Commission.
There was no further Discussion.
The meeting adjourned at 7:14 p.m.