Marshall Township Board Meeting Minutes
June 19, 2017
The meeting was called to order by Supervisor Bosserd at 7:00 p.m.
Present: Albaugh, Bosserd, George, Quinn
Pledge by Steve Buller
Motion by Quinn, 2nd by Albaugh, to approve the Agenda. Motion passed.
Audience Comments: Scott Fleming of Maeda presented the current Scorecard Summary, an update of where things stand re: economic development in the area.
Reports were accepted as printed.
Motion by Quinn, 2nd by Albaugh to approve:
1) Minutes of May 15, 2017 meeting
2) Outstanding bills of $87,632.98
3) Tax Rate Request
4) Marshall Township’s Principles of Governance
5) Venture Technology Server Quote
6) Tabled Update of Inspection Fees
7) MTA Professional Development Retreat for Clerk & Deputy
8) Letter re: Verona Road traffic enforcement
9) Reimbursement to Daniel Slone for Master Assessing Course
Roll Call Vote: Yes – Albaugh, Bosserd, Quinn, George No – None Motion carried.
10) Website quotes
Motion by Quinn, 2nd by George, to approve DR IT The IT Ninjas for website design and maintenance.
Roll Call Vote: Yes – George, Quinn, Bosserd, Abstain: Albaugh Motion carried.
Meeting adjourned at 7:28 p.m.