Marshall Township Board Meeting Minutes
May 15, 2017
The meeting was called to order by Supervisor Bosserd at 7:00 p.m.
Present: Albaugh, Bosserd, George, Lyng, Quinn
Pledge by Kiessling, Anderson
Approval of Agenda: Three items were added to the agenda.
Audience Comments: Andy Moore of Williams & Works gave an update of the Ordinance update process and was available for questions/comments. Scott Fleming of Maeda shared a handout of progress of developments that are pending/possible.
Reports were accepted as printed.
Motion by Quinn, 2nd by Lyng to approve:
1) Minutes of April 17, 2017 meeting
2) Resolution clarifying Deputy Clerk compensation 2017-13
3) Outstanding bills of $73,454.78
4) Proposed local road agreements with the Calhoun Road Dept.
-13 Mile Rd from Verona to H Drive North
-13 Mile Rd from H Drive North to L Drive North
-13 Mile Rd from C Drive North to Michigan Ave
-15 Mile Rd from Fredonia Twp line to Tau Rd
-16 ½ Mile Rd (Kalamazoo Ave) from City limits to F Drive North
at a total Township match not to exceed $136,104.34
5) Resolution to apply to the Secretary of State for new voting system grant. 2017-14
6) Frank’s Yard Care bid for landscaping
7) Hall improvements
8) Motion re: foreclosed parcels, waiving right of first refusal
9) Attendance by Albaugh at a Plante & Moran governmental meeting
10) Clarification of 425 Agreement language with Ron Degraw
11) Ordinance to update the Zoning Ordinance
Adjournment at 8:00 p.m.